Sunday, May 8, 2011

Fashion: Summery Whites

When you live in a state like Florida... the weather doesn't give you much to explore with your style. Mainly because we only have to seasons... hot & hotter. So when I walked into H&M and saw their cotton "Conscious Collection" I was PSYCHED!! It's hard not to sweat here and finding a collection that is light & airy! I was all for it. Here are only some* of the items I picked out. This is my first fashion post so I'm still exploring on how to take pics of clothes... bear with me please (^_^)

Back zipper detail. Definitely cute on a simple crop top
LOVING: the crochet detail on the bottom
Pillowy peasant top
beautiful lace detail by the pits'
My BFF calls these "rich people pants"...idk why but it's a high waisted, ever so soft, polyester shorts. Ideal for summer!
A summer splurge... the Givenchy Nightingale. I'm always so scared to carry it incase it gets dirty :(
The leather is so damn soft. Definitely softer than my buttcheek.

No comments:

Post a Comment